Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whitefish City Beach

I was tempted to change into my suit and swim at the city beach, a very peaceful area on Whitefish Lake. It seemed very serene to both of us, despite the constant activity: kids fishing, kayakers, children playing in the water. The mountains are ever changing and seductive; I couldn't help but think of how they would look in winter -- "their" season.

The day was hot but not sweltering. We enjoyed a quiet hour watching people at play on a leisurely Saturday afternoon.
Whitefish City Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The first blog was a simple travel journal written during an Alaskan cruise in 2008. I document all of our trips, and refer to my posts fairly frequently, especially when we're planning a return visit to a destination. I enjoy recording events in both words and pictures -- blogging is one more way of staying in touch with family and friends in this wonderful, connected world. I've been retired since April of 2013, and there's no shortage of things to do or activities to enjoy. I enjoy writing about everything ... and nothing.