Saturday, September 8, 2012

Junket to Bigfork

Flathead Lake
We enjoyed a great swim and first rate hot buffet breakfast at the Red Lion and then headed south on Hwy 93 to Bigfork. Traffic was little backed up because of the Dragonboat Festival. We soon realized that it would be crazy to drive around the Flathead Lake, because little water is visible form the road. We took an unpromising single lane road to a boat ramp close to town and were pleasantlysurprised by a good dock and several boaters lauching their boats. Bob restrained himself and didn't offer (much) advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The first blog was a simple travel journal written during an Alaskan cruise in 2008. I document all of our trips, and refer to my posts fairly frequently, especially when we're planning a return visit to a destination. I enjoy recording events in both words and pictures -- blogging is one more way of staying in touch with family and friends in this wonderful, connected world. I've been retired since April of 2013, and there's no shortage of things to do or activities to enjoy. I enjoy writing about everything ... and nothing.