Saturday, September 1, 2012

Early Evening in Whitefish

Dinner at the Craggy Range

Saturday, September 1. The hotel shuttle driver from this morning's airpot run recommended the Craggy Range so we stopped in after church. We sat on the sunny patio, nicely shaded with umbrellas, and enjoyed a couple of drinks. Bob's prime rib seemed pretty good, served with crispy fried onions and root vegetables, including parsnips. My burger and salad were just great, my best meal since my fresh tomato and cheese sandwich on Thursday.

Montana Music Festival

Saturday, September 1. We heard the band as we walked out of the Craggy Range and followed the music to a fenced in venue near the train depot. The Montana Music Festival was just ending for the day, but we did get to see and hear The Outlaws' last song, an excellent performance of Ghost Riders in the Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The first blog was a simple travel journal written during an Alaskan cruise in 2008. I document all of our trips, and refer to my posts fairly frequently, especially when we're planning a return visit to a destination. I enjoy recording events in both words and pictures -- blogging is one more way of staying in touch with family and friends in this wonderful, connected world. I've been retired since April of 2013, and there's no shortage of things to do or activities to enjoy. I enjoy writing about everything ... and nothing.